This DC53 steel Tanto tip knife (also available in drop point tip) was fashioned with versatility and reliability in mind. Includes a glass breaker tip on the handle butt and folds up slim and sleek, fitting well in your pocket. The Tanto blade knife makes an excellent tactical addition to your knife needs. Originally designed in ancient Japan, the Tanto blade and tip excel in penetrating very hard objects due to its structural strength. This is a tactical knife for combat and emergency or peeling apples and potatoes. Watch the video for a demonstration.
This Tanto Knife sports a caged ceramic ball bearing pivot for swift and responsive blade deployment. With a pocket clip for easy and safe carry and a glass breaker for emergencies this tactical tanto knife is a survival must have. With a handle made from black G-10 laminate this tanto knife is ergonomically milled to facilitate prolonged use.
- DC53 Steel is superior to stainless, D2 and most carbon steel, keeping its edge even longer.
- Caged ceramic ball bearing pivot for swift, responsive blade deployment and lock.
- Pocket clip for easy and safe carry.
- Glass breaker for emergencies.
- G-10 fiberglass laminate handle, ergonomically milled to fit your hand for comfortable all-day use.
Blade length: 3.85"(978mm)
Handle length: 5"(130mm)
Blade width: 0.669"(17mm)
Blade material: DC53
Blade Finish: CNC grinding (Stone Washed)
Handle Material: G-10
Net weight: 4.479oz.(127g)
Ships from the USA within 4 business days of your payment being received. Your tracking link will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available.
*Sorry, this item does not ship to Canada*